Thursday, February 1, 2007

TMI - a Too Much Information post

Any time you see, ‘TMI- ‘, that will signify a post where I might talk a little openly about something you may not really want to know, like how freaking itchy my damn boobs are these days! Although I will not write about anything that I would feel uncomfortable about any of my friends and family knowing, I have a habit of sometimes be more open than you may care for.

For example, when I was talking about expanding the family way back when with my FIL, I told him it could take awhile due to my long and unruly cycles. Bones was horrified, ‘can’t believe you said that to my dad, I don’t talk to him about that kind of stuff”. What went through my mind, ‘no shit Sherlock you don’t HAVE cycles’, what came out of my mouth, ‘he is married with 2 daughters, he probably has already heard about these types of things and if he hasn’t, it is about time’. I don’t know that or anything else that I have discussed with my FIL made him feel uncomfortable, he is far too polite and gracious to let me know, (by the way I won the in-law lottery, and I am not just saying that because they may be reading this, it is just true).

Now back to my boobs, hey I did warn you, they are huge, I would say obscene, hot and itchy. Right now I am at my desk at work and want to just scratch away. Somewhere there is this little voice in the back of my head telling me that it would be unprofessional, so far I have been listening, but no one has ever told me outright it is so….

Darch

No comments: